COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECTWe collect the Personal Data you provide directly to us or which are generated when you access and use the Platform and the Services. This may include:
We also automatically collect certain computer, device and browsing information when you access and use the Platform or the Services. This information is aggregated to provide statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not personally identify individuals. This information may include:
Contact information, such as name, home address, and email address; Account information, such as username, password, account settings and preferences; Financial information, such as bank account numbers, bank statement, and subscription information; Identity verification information, such as images of your government-issued ID, passport, national ID card, or driving license; Residence verification information, such as utility bill details or similar information; Information regarding the way in which you use our Services, such as when you use our Services and the specific Services used; and Information relating to communications with us, whether through the Platform or via e-mail, over the phone or via any other medium.
Finally, we may collect Personal Data from third-party partners and public sources, which include:
Computer or mobile device information, including IP address, operating system, network system, browser type and settings; and Platform usage information.
Reputational information; Financial information; Business activities of corporate customers.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe collect and use your information for a variety of reasons. We need some information to enter into and perform our contract, for example, your contact and payment details. Some information processing is required by law due to our anti-fraud screening obligations or in the public interest such as making sure we verify our customers’ identities. Some information is processed because you have given your consent to that, which can be withdrawn in your account preferences and settings. Other information we collect and use because we have legitimate business interests to so, having taken into account your rights, interests, and freedoms.We may use your Personal Information to:
A. Provide Services in relation to your contractual relationship with us:
B. Use data for further purposes based on our legitimate interests:
Personalize your Flynt Services experience. Related processing operations are necessary for purposes of our legitimate interests (that is, improving our services); Analyze Platform usage and improve our Platform as well as Platform offerings. Related processing operations are necessary for purposes of our legitimate interests (that is, improving and promoting our Services); and Monitor your use of our Services and use your information to help us monitor, and protect our Services and the Platform.
C. For purposes which are required by law:
3. AUTOMATED DECISIONS MAKINGWe may make automated decisions on certain matters. For example, we may do this to decide whether we can provide our Services to you based on a credit check/risk profiling. Depending on the outcome of the credit check/risk profiling, a decision will be reached automatically as to whether we are able to provide products or Services to you based on your creditworthiness.
4. MARKETINGWe may also occasionally communicate company news, updates, promotions and related information relating to similar products and Services provided by Flynt. We may also administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features as will be more explained on the website. We shall only do this where you have given us your consent or otherwise where we are permitted to do so under Data Privacy Law in pursuit of our legitimate interests (that is, promoting our Services).We may share Personal Data with third parties to help us with our marketing and promotional projects or sending marketing communications.If you want to opt-out of receiving promotional and marketing emails, text messages, post and other forms of communications from us or our promotional partners in relation to which you might receive in accordance with this section, you can best opt-out by using one of the following ways:
If you do opt-out of receiving promotional and marketing messages, we can still contact you regarding our business relationship with you, such as account status and activity updates, survey requests in respect of products and Services we have provided to you after you make a reservation with us, reservation confirmations or responses to your inquiries or complaints, and similar communications.
Log into your account and update your profile; Click 'unsubscribe' at the bottom of an email we sent you contact us to opt-out: [email protected]
DISCLOSING AND TRANSFERRING PERSONAL DATAWe may disclose your Personal Data to third parties, legal and regulatory authorities, and transfer your Personal Data outside the EEA, as described below.
1. DISCLOSURES TO THIRD PARTIESThere are certain circumstances where we may transfer your Personal Data to employees, contractors and other parties.
Your personal data may be transferred to other third-party organizations in certain scenarios:
Your personal data may be shared if it is made anonymous and aggregated, as in such circumstances the information will cease to be personal data. Your information will not be sold, exchanged, or shared with any third parties without your consent, except to provide the Services or as required by law. Flynt’s third-party service providers are contractually bound to protect and use such information only for the purposes for which it was disclosed, except as otherwise required or permitted by law. We ensure that such third parties will be bound by terms complying with Data Privacy Law.
If we are discussing selling or transferring part or all of our business – the information may be transferred to prospective purchasers under suitable terms as to confidentiality; If we are reorganized or sold, information may be transferred to a buyer who can continue to provide services to you; If we are required to by law, or under any regulatory code or practice we follow, or if we are asked by any public or regulatory authority – for example, the Police; If we are defending a legal claim your information may be transferred as required in connection with defending such claim.
2. DISCLOSURES TO LEGAL AUTHORITIESWe may share your Personal Data with law enforcement, data protection authorities, government officials, and other authorities when:
3. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATAWith this policy, we store and process your Personal Data in data centers wherever Flynt facilities or service providers are located. As such, we may transfer your Personal Data outside of the European Union. Some of the countries to which your personal data may be transferred for these purposes that are located outside the EU do not benefit from an adequacy decision issued by the EU Commission regarding protection afforded to personal data in that country. Details of these specific countries can be found here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/adequacy-protection-personal-data-non-eu-countries_en Such transfers are undertaken in accordance with our legal and regulatory obligations and appropriate safeguards under Data Privacy Law will be implemented, such as standard data protection clauses with data recipients or processors approved by competent authorities. A copy may be requested at the address set out in the Contact Us section.
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTSYour personal information belongs to you. You have certain rights concerning your Personal Data under Data Privacy Laws as mentioned below and can exercise them by contacting us at [email protected].Access: you are entitled to ask us if we are processing your information and, if we are, you can request access to your Personal Data. This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and certain other information about it to check that we are lawfully processing it. We process a large quantity of information, and can thus request, in accordance with DP Law, that before the information is delivered, you specify the information or processing activities to which your request relates.Correction: you are entitled to request that any incomplete or inaccurate Personal Data we hold about you is corrected.Erasure: you are entitled to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data in certain circumstances. There are also certain exceptions where we may refuse a request for erasure, for example, where the Personal Data is required for compliance with law or in connection with claims.Restriction: you are entitled to ask us to suspend the processing of certain of your Personal Data about you, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.Transfer: you may request the transfer of certain of your personal data to another party.Objection: where we are processing your Personal Data based on legitimate interests (or those of a third party) or for the purposes of our contractual relationship, you may challenge this. However, we may be entitled to continue processing your information based on our legitimate interests or where this is relevant to legal claims. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.Automated decisions: you may contest any automated decision made about you where this has a legal or similar significant effect and ask for it to be reconsidered.Please note that the above rights may be limited, for example, if fulfilling your request would reveal Personal Data about another person, where they would infringe the rights of a third party (including our rights), or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping. Relevant exemptions are included in both the GDPR and in national laws. We will inform you of relevant exemptions we rely upon when responding to any request you make.
CRYPTOGRAPHIC HASHESUsers sending digital assets to this platform through the use of cryptographic hashes and keys take full responsibility for the risks involved. By using services offered by Flynt you will automatically accept liability of any loss, damages or implications incurred through the use of this Platform. Flynt and its owners will not be held liable for any loss of digital assets.Users who do not agree can request the return of their digital assets through the use of a withdrawal once logged in.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATAWe use a variety of security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Data, and to protect your Personal Data from loss, theft, unauthorized access, misuse, alteration or destruction. These security measures include, but are not limited to:
Password protected directories and databases; Secure Sockets Layered (SSL) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Intercom securely; PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
CONTACT USTo exercise your rights, please contact us at [email protected]. You can also contact the competent data protection authority as the responsible supervisory authority.
How long do we retain data from cookies?We retain the information we collect through cookies for up to 14 days after collection.
Cookies used on the PlatformA full list of the cookies that we use on the Platform can be found below.
CookieGoogle Analytics GA version 3
Purpose of cookieThese cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Platform. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the Platform. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Platform and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
More information and how to contact usYou can control and/or delete cookies as you wish - for details, see www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visithttp://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.However, please note that disabling cookies might make it impossible for you to use certain features of the Services, such as logging into your Flynt account or making transactions. Your use of our Platform or Services with a browser that is configured to accept cookies constitutes an acceptance of our and third-party cookies.